Who we are:
Super7 is a collector toy and apparel company based in San Francisco. Our focus is on creating high-quality, nostalgic products that include: vintage-style action figures, collector vinyl, apparel, glassware, unique paper products and much more. Some of our licenses include: Alien, TMNT, Disney, Thundercats, Peanuts, NBA and MLB.
What we are looking for:
Super7 is searching for a personable, experienced and inspired Designer to initiate, develop and manage creative design projects.
The Designer is responsible for leading concept development; designing unique creative solutions; coordinating outside experts and/or freelance support as necessary; managing and elevating the work; and quality tracking through the various stages of the design and production process.
A successful candidate will be comfortable being hands-on in the entire design process from concept to production.
About the responsibilities:
– Create original design work on a wide range of projects (identity, print/packaging, digital, environmental, etc.)
– Continue to push the boundaries of Super7’s design and aesthetic
– Explore new and creative ways for licenses, campaigns and toy platforms to exist in the world
About the qualifications:
– 2-5 years of design experience in a creative studio environment (branding, print and illustration)
– Proven track-record of working successfully from concept to completion
– An organized and detail-oriented mindset
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Familiarity with all phases of the design life cycle and ability to work with a team through execution of all phases (strategy, concept, development, time-management, client approvals, resources management, status reporting, deadline tracking)
– Ability to coordinate and/or respond to requests from the various parties involved in projects (clients, project managers, design team, suppliers, printers, illustrators, photographers, writers, stock agencies, etc.)
– Creative, passionate, sense of humor and easy-going spirit
– Looking for an upbeat person that can be a team leader, but also a great team member.
– 5% travel may be required
– Build print-ready mechanical packaging files and die-lines
– Expert command of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign); familiarity with Trello
How to get in touch with us:
Please submit your application through our Job Portal: super7.bamboohr.com/jobs. Please include a cover letter and your portfolio in your submission. Applications without a cover letter or portfolio will not be considered. No phone calls or in-person visits, please. Please check our website to see if you are a good fit for our team.