*THIS IS A REMOTE WORKING JOB!*
At Shinesty, our mission is to force the world to take itself less seriously. We make people laugh first and sell second. Our mothers don’t always approve of what we do, but the millions of people we’ve entertained over the years do. We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who will work closely with our marketing team to concept and design print and digital assets across all platforms such as email, web, creative marketing, catalogs and beyond.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Conceptualize and design concepts for email campaigns, digital marketing campaigns, physical catalogs, website and social.
– Work with marketing to design compelling email graphics weekly and revamp existing automated flows to improve their performance.
– Participate in brainstorms and pitch concepts in the creative process. Assist Sr Graphic Designer with the concept ideation and execution of those ideas.
– Help to push the boundaries of our visual design across all platforms – email, web design, social, creative, catalogs, etc.
– Partner with design, ops and marketing on day-to-day creative needs and other special projects such as packaging, catalog, product page imagery, rendering creation, etc.
– Maintain and improve upon the Shinesty brand across all platforms.
– Attention to Detail: Doesn’t let the important details of a project slip through the cracks
– Proactivity: Self manages and acts without being told what to do
– Flexibility: Comfortable with ambiguity and working in an ever changing / fast paced environment.
– Creativity/Innovation: Brings new, creative ideas to every aspect of the business they are responsible for
– Openness to Criticism and Ideas: Willingness to take feedback and improve upon work
– High Standards: Expects personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best
– Great Taste: good eye for design, branding and the ability to implement it into their design
– 2+ year of professional experience in graphic design or closely related field
– Exceptional command of typography, layout, and color theory
– Portfolio of recent work highlighting graphic design
– Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
Nice to Have:
– E-comm background
– Marketing specific design experience
– Knowledge of Figma, After Effects, and/or Premier Pro
– UX design
– Equity Stake in Shinesty
– Can be a remote position or relocation budget available (to Denver/Boulder)
– Competitive Salary plus generous bonus incentives. Salary range 45,000-70,000 depending on experience, plus bonus based on company performance
– Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Dog-friendly office
– Flexible PTO, no need to accrue time, take as much as you’d like
– Flexible working hours, just get your stuff done and generate results
– All the tools and resources you need to be successful in this role
Please apply here: