Mid-Weight Digital Creative
Luxxbox imagines, designs, manufactures and markets acoustic lighting and clever acoustic solutions that foster workplace well-being and adaptability.
We have stamped our mark as disruptors in commercial furniture and lighting markets. Taking on the challenge of addressing flexibility, sound management and collaboration through design, Luxxbox reinvents workplaces and open spaces into happy, healthy, productive environments.
The business continues to grow and our design studio and dedicated manufacturing facilities in Australia and the US now combine international expertise with local knowledge and materials to create products to take to the world. All this done in our pursuit of passionate, curious and authentic design.
Our Brisbane design studio is in need of another curious design creature to help push the business further along on its creative digital marketing journey. So have a read below and let us know if you that person.
The job requires that you will:
– Manage the brand and marketing assets from a design perspective – internally and externally
– Develop cutting-edge and modern digital designs for our product launches and promotions.
– Contribute to digital and wider marketing planning and activities, including managing all social media
– Develop creative marketing concepts to compliment the digital marketing strategy
– Work as part of the marketing/creative team to brainstorm and execute new and exciting creative for all media such as organic and paid social, EDMs, web assets, Instagram filters
– Design and develop print material including photo retouching
– Manage the extensive product and project photo library
– Be proficient in designing marketing material such as EDMs, graphic elements for video ads, hero banners etc
– You will need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced design environment and work effectively in both collaborative and autonomous settings, with the ability to independently manage your time to meet deadlines.
A successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they meet the following requirements:
– Must be proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and After Effects
– Must possess animation and video editing skills, and/or an ability to learn fast (After Effects, Premiere Pro)
– Ability to manage WordPress website
– Degree in graphic design or similar and/or equivalent work experience
– At least 4+ years of professional experience
– Digital marketing experience and an understanding of how social and digital platforms influence the success of marketing strategies
– You have an eye for aesthetics and on-trend clean, fresh design, typography, animations and layouts.
– Capabilities to contribute to wider marketing activities, and knowledge of best practices is an advantage.
– Experience in print and/or publication design
– Be passionate about design for web and digital technology
– Have high attention to detail
Now for the fun stuff…..write us an awesome pitch and show us what you can do. It’s totally up to you how you want to showcase your work, we just want to see your abilities and your personality shine through.