*THIS IS A REMOTE WORKING GIG!*
At LogMeIn, Inc., we build category-defining products that unlock the potential of the modern workforce, making it possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe do their best work, whenever, however, and most importantly, wherever. We’re a pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s work-from-anywhere movement, and have become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.2 billion in annual revenue and more than 2 million customers worldwide who use our software as an essential part of their daily lives. We’re headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with additional locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Do you love working in a high-energy, motivated environment? Pride yourself as the one who gets it done right the first time? Then we should talk.
Our Production Designer opportunity lets you combine your tenacity with your
design expertise. You will establish close relationships with Brand & Creative team members, provide support through the execution of high-quality production files for our campaigns as well as edits to collateral. Ideally, you’re passionate, detail-oriented, and consistently exceed expectations because of your own drive to deliver great work.
As a member of the growing Global Brand & Creative Team, you’ll help drive the
production of marketing assets across channels.
What You’ll Do:
– Play a critical role in production, design, and editing
• Demand Gen Campaign assets (static and animated)
• Product Marketing & Channel Partner assets (eBooks, 1-pagers, etc.)
• Content (whitepapers, case studies, infographics)
• Collateral updates
• Social Media asset development (product and corporate
– Manage multiple projects while consistently producing top quality work
– Develop strong, productive relationships with designers, writers and project managers
– Play an active role in promoting a culture of innovation and teamwork
– Actively contribute to creating an accountable, collaborative, open and thriving environment
• You’ve a Bachelor’s in Design or another relevant field
• Your portfolio shows a strong foundation in graphic design and advertising
• You have a strong working knowledge of the Adobe CC Suite (specifically AI, ID, PS)
• You have 1-4 years of professional experience in a similar role and are ready to jump in and hit the ground running
• You have the ability to work remotely
• You’re well versed in layout design, typography and the print and digital file production-ready process for static and animated assets, as well as photo manipulation
• Possess strong design thinking skills and ability solve design problems
• You’re a pro. You manage your creative time well and are used to pivoting back and forth across projects
• You’re confident about establishing yourself as a production expert
• You pride yourself on your killer work ethic and positive attitude in a remote work environment
• You’re always looking to grow your skillset and take on new challenges.
• Others describe you as eager, a great communicator, an excellent collaborator and a good listener
• You’ve got a clear understanding of overarching brand fundamentals
• Animation experience a plus
• PowerPoint design experience a plus