Folk is an insight and idea driven strategic design consultancy, in Annandale, Sydney.
We specialise in brand expression and experience – identity and user-centred design.
We’re looking for a full-time Brand Identity Designer (Junior-Mid) to help create and shape striking and meaningful brand expression and digital experiences.
In this role you’ll enjoy working in a great space, with a positive, supportive team, on a broad range of clients and projects.
• 2+ years creative agency experience in brand identity design across digital and print products
• idea generation and implementation in bold creative expression (for ambitious organisations large and small)
• an ability to create, communicate and realise ideas
• a solid understanding and respect for research, strategy and the role of the written word
• a demonstrated understanding of effective and creative UI design and user experience
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• an innate and active interest in design, identity and creativity
• a commitment to creative excellence
• keen attention to detail, and the big picture
• energy, enthusiasm and ability to work within brand and digital teams
• comprehensive knowledge relevant design tools and resources (eg, Adobe CS, Figma)
• a curious mind, positive voice and collaborative spirit
It’d be a bonus if you have experience of…
• Motion design
• Some familiarity with Accessibility and WCAG 2.0 AA
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your CV/portfolio to [email protected]
You must be legally able to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.