Who We Are:
We are NewDealDesign, an award-winning technology design firm and the National Design Award honoree. With over 100 awards under our belt, we work on the coolest projects in tech, from advance concept assignments with industry giants to the latest creations for hot start-ups. We team industrial, visual and interaction designers with strategists and engineers to create delightful objects and experiences. Come and join us!
Our experienced design team, a combination of product and service design, new UX for emerging tech, and visual design, collaborate with all design disciplines in the studio (Industrial Design, Strategy and Product Engineering) to bring experiences to life. We are looking for a designer with expertise in designing comprehensive design systems and interfaces for clients large and small, in a wide range of categories, across all touchpoints – digital, physical, and beyond.
What We Might Expect From You:
You have been an instrumental component of large-scale digital products and can articulate your work clearly and concisely. You play on both digital and physical creative skills and find joy in building. You think holistically across systems and thrive in creative problem-solving. You have a considered point of view and can stand up for what you believe in, while enthusiastic to try something new. You have impeccable style and taste in all that you do. You can deliver work independently with minimal oversight.
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a design/creative studio.
• Degree in interaction design or related experience.
• Expertise with pen+paper, Figma/Sketch, Prototyping tools, Illustrator, After Effects.
• Experience with Keynote and Premiere.
• Sketch, create storyboards and have a narrative for your work.
• Produce original, thoughtful and visually strong designs.
• Stable under pressure and flexible with varying tastes/styles.
• You are punctual, reliable, and accountable.
• Have excellent task management skills.
• Proficient writing skills and ability to explain your ideas.
• Illustration, Motion Graphics, Cinema4D experience is a valued plus
If you feel this role is meant for you, please send us your portfolio that shows your capabilities as a thinker and designer. We are looking for real-life work as well as passion projects and experiments. Show us what you’re good at, the type of work you want to pursue and what you like best.