This is a full time position based at our office in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Australia.
As Digital Designer at Boardriders, you will be responsible the graphic design and production of digital marketing assets for the RVCA, Element and DC Shoes brands. Your main digital marketing channels of focus will be email marketing, paid social, display advertising and website assets.
Your duties will include:
• Working collaboratively with the eCommerce, digital and brand marketing teams for RVCA, Element and DC Shoes to ensure consistency across all digital touchpoints
• Design and production of digital assets including EDMs, website tiles and banners, landing pages, paid social creative, display ads and occasional print creative
• Adopt digital marketing and eCommerce best practice to drive conversion
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Does this sound like you?
• You have previous experience in graphic design and/or digital production, ideally in eCommerce or a comparable industry
• You have considerable experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop etc)
• You have your finger on the pulse of Digital Marketing / eCommerce UX best practices
• Experience creating and uploading content into an Email Marketing System is preferred
• Previous exposure to eCommerce platforms is preferred
• Some knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred
• You hold tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design, Digital Media or relevant Degree
• You are passionate about digital and the Boardriders brands, and can work across both men’s and women’s brand creative aesthetics
• You thrive in a dynamic work environment – you know how to prioritise your work and be efficient!
As part of the Boardriders Group of global brands, you’ll also be entitled to some great perks including:
• Clothing discounts and unique brand experiences
• Career & personal development opportunities
• Mentoring from an experienced team of subject matter experts
• A great work/life balance and unique working environment
• Modern office with on-site café and free parking
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate.
If you are passionate about our group of brands and the lifestyle we represent, APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!