Analog Design is looking a for visionary Senior Graphic Designer to join our team full time.
Are you experienced with building brands in real estate and other industries? Can you translate your design skills to print, digital, and pyhsical spaces? Do you sweat the details and execute in a timely fashion? Do you look at every day an opportunity to do something great? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a boutique branding and design agency located in Vancouver, BC. Grounded primarily in real estate branding & marketing, packaging, and lifestyle markets, we are focused on the craft of design and its ability to inpsire audiences and influence decisions. We aim high and deliver with efficiency.
• 3+ years of experience designing brands and campaigns in print, digital and environments
• Candidates with design experience in real estate considered an added benefit
• Graduate of Graphic Design program
• Advanced technical proficiency with Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Strong knowledge of print techniques and preparing production files
• Passion for new design trends in retail, fashion and lifestyle industries
• Keen understanding of cultural and social trends as they relate to design and communication
• Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills
• Well-spoken and able to articulate your design thinking and decision making
• Proven ability to collaborate with creative teams and clients
• Self-motivated with ability to make design decisions quickly and confidently with regards to composition, layout, hierarchy, colour and typography
• Deep understanding of the digital space, responsive design, and modern web design
• Extremely detail oriented, able to maintain design standards through all materials
• Portfolio of representative work
Along with your resume and portfolio, please email a brief cover letter telling us about yourself to: [email protected]
Candidates who do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
Competitive salary based on experience.