Akcelo delivers powerful brand experiences that people love. We fuse creativity with experience design to solve business problems and generate white-space opportunities for some of the world’s most famous brands and businesses.
We’re looking for a recent grad to join our growing team in our Melbourne office. You’ll primarily be responsible for sourcing and creating assets for one of our largest sporting accounts, with an awesome chance to work 1-2 days a week shadowing members of our creative team.
About the opportunity:
– Full-time paid internship lasts 3-6 months, with potential scope to extend contract depending on client needs.
– Opportunity to work in a bustling award-winning agency, alongside talented creative and digital teams.
– Hybrid model (Remote/4 days in-person).
– Degree/tertiary qualification.
– Strong sense for design and visual language.
– Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Figma and Google Slides.
– A passion for all-things design and an enthusiasm to learn.
If you’re keen to apply for the role, please include the following:
– Cover letter
– Portfolio/work examples; either PRF or URL.