The Indigo Design Award promotes creativity from around the world, highlighting projects that are unique in graphic design, digital, mobile, branding and design for social change.
The 4th Indigo Award is now open for submissions. Enter today and show your best designs. Check out their broad list of subcategories and choose the ones that fit you the most. The competition is open to individual designers, small and large design teams, studios, and students from around the world.
With an international judging panel of 48 leading creatives – including Pip Jamieson, Founder of The Dots, logo and identity specialist Jeroen van Eerden, and entrepreneur and software engineer Tracy Chou – the contest honours those who aren't afraid to push the envelope or make their voices heard. Submissions are evaluated for quality, originality, function, and relevance to each topic.
Indigo winners are contenders drawn from over 50 countries. Each year recipients of this prestigious award have their works showcased on a global platform to help them boost recognition and attract new clientele. Indigo Award was created with a designer’s objectives and needs in mind. The Award's Ceremony is held annually in the world’s most fascinating and cutting-edge cities.
Early bird deadline: September 30, 2020 (Submit your work and get 15% discount)
Extended early bird deadline: November 30, 3030 (Submit your work and get 10% discount)
Regular deadline: February 28, 2021 (Submit your work at a normal price) Eligibility Open worldwide to individual designers, small and large design teams, studios, and students. Prize • Complimentary admission to Indigo Design Award Ceremony including guests
• Publication of winning work in Indigo Interactive Digital Book Of Design
• Major PR campaign distributed to graphic design online/print magazines, blogs, etc
• Year long showcase of winning work on Indigo Award Winners’ Page
• Winner’s seal and badges
• Featured interview with the winner published on Indigo's website
• PR text to promote your work
• Showcase winning work on big screen during the Award Ceremony
• Winners Edition newsletter distributed to Indigo Award subscribers, partners, juries, sponsors and friends