Check out the locals!
- A big congrats to Laura Wadley, one of our 30 TDK Awards’ winners for 2018. An Ara Institute of Canterbury student from Christchurch, her work was chosen by Steven & Justin from National For…
- We had a chat with recent grad and Strategy Creative newbie Liam Ooi about winning a Best Award AND two AGDA Student Awards (too good!), living in post-earthquake Christchurch, and all thing…
- We had the pleasure of chatting with Chris Flack from Strategy Creative. Chris is Design Director in the Christchurch studio. He shared with us what Strategy looks for in a graduate, one of …
- We chatted to Bardo, neither a studio or an agency! Working between Queenstown, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, and Barcelona, their individuals bring so much to the table, making their work a cut …
- We got the absolute pleasure of catching-up with Christchurch native Brett King! The talented illustrator Brett, works remotely for his Finnish based company Kallan & Co and is the creator a…
Richard M. Burson
- We chat with Richard M.Burson a young gun creative at McCarthy Design in Christchurch. Richard who completed his degree at CPIT tells us why we need to stop cluttering our minds with design …
Ten Dollar Fonts
- Today we get to chat with the talented young gun Daniel McQueen the owner and founder of Christchurch based & internationally renowned studio Ten Dollar Fonts. Daniel who studied CPIT, gives…
- We chat with Paul Russell a talented designer who just recently moved from studio to full-time freelance. Hear Paul's words of wisdom and learn more about his amazing 100 days project!
United Arab Emirates