Check out the locals!
- We had a lovely chat with lovely couple Georgia and Logan, who've teamed up to work under the one name - Sunday Best. Specialising in hospitality branding we chat all things coffee, ramen, p…
- Creative Directors - Shea Morris & Vinesh K from Studio 6 share some great reads with us, the importances of how to take criticism well and celebrating the success of other creatives, as it …
- We had a super fun interview with Founder and Creative Director of Auckland based Studio South, Sam Southwell we asked him 25 questions, it's a great quick read - especially if you want to k…
- We get the pleasure of chatting to New Zealand typography legend herself, Catherine Griffiths. Catherine splits her time between Auckland and Paris - so so cool! She shares with us three nau…
- Today we chat with Tanmay Desai the co-founder of Creative Connect, a free platform for New Zealand creatives to showcase their portfolio and connect with the local creative community. Tanma…
- We get the absolute pleasure of chatting with Clem Devine, the Creative Director at Richards Partners in Auckland. Clem also runs Studio Magazine with two other talented NZ creatives and is …
100 Days Project
- We chat with the amazing doer Emma Rogan who started the awesome 100 Days Project in NZ! Emma is Design Director at Augusto in Auckland. Learn about where Emma got the idea to start the 100 …
- You might remember Mike Braid from our NZ Type Hitch Hiking Comp #TDKthumbsup, he submitted some seriously beautiful type. Mike graduated from AUT and lives in Auckland where he currently wo…
- We catch-up with the kiwi born typographer / illustrator Stuart Smythe. Stuart tells how he got his start in design, what he would have done differently and how he maintains a good work life…
- Today we cant with the amazing Auckland creative Kaan Hiini. Kaan works in the amazing socially conscious studio Curative and is a key member in putting together the monthly Auckland Creativ…
- Yeah - we get to talk shop with Auckland based illustrator Juliet Burton. We found out about Juliet via our International Type Competition #TDKthumbsup, earlier this year - and you may recog…
- We get the chance to pick the brains of the talented duo, Jen & Nik of Hardhat. Jen & Nik split their time between Auckland and NYC, livin' the dream! They share with us how they believe the…
- Today we chat with Auckland based talented type lady, Kate Hursthouse. We found out about Kate via #TDKthumbsup. Kate studied across the pond at CATC in Melbourne & took calligraphy in Itlat…
- We chat with recent AUT grad Luke Scott who has landed a job at the infamous Alt Group in Auckland! Read on to find out more about Luke's new typeface and how he fell in love with design!
- We get the pleasure of catching up with Louise Kellerman, the founder of New Zealand's Graphic Design Organisation, Design Assembly (DA). Louise shares with us the best ways to get involved …
- We had the pleasure of speaking with the talented three person team behind New Zealand's very own design magazine Threaded. Fiona, Kyra & Nick share with us what the future holds, key qualit…
- Auckland's very own Curative was started by best friends and all around legends, Jade Tang & Eddy Helm. Curative is a socially conscious studio who also run AKL Creative Mornings!
- We had a chat with the lovely Julia Atkinson – the driving force behind creative outlet Studio Home. And what a chat it was! See what she has to say about the differences between the Austral…
United Arab Emirates